(Practice worksheets, Quiz, Survey, Assessments)
The vision for Sunbird inQuiry is to provide Question Bank Digital Infrastructure enabling Sensing in various learning and administrative interactions for education & capability building. It strives to enable a variety of use-cases such as Practice, Quiz, Survey, Assessment and many more for Learn, Help Learn, and Manage Learn. Question Bank Digital Infrastructure contains
- Schema for Question and Question set objects to support configurable behaviour for various use-cases.
- Specification for Question and Question set empowering various systems to interoperate - it is called QuML
- Microservices for managing Questions and Question sets.
- Reference Question set player and editor for any adopter to create and play question sets out of the box. These are configurable, embeddable, and pluggable.
- Question and Question set are tagged to meaningful metadata for contextualisation and personalisation.
- The editor and player generates useful telemetry to make meaning of the user's action, generate reports, and derive insights.
- Questions and Question sets are designed for reuse across various contexts by embodying configurable behaviour.
It is designed for a variety of use-cases from simple worksheets to be printed for a class, to advanced personalised assessments, or gamified quizzes, and much more. Unleash the power of questions to enable learning and sensing in a variety of contexts by leveraging various building blocks of this generalised infrastructure.
This powerful infrastructure is backed by following principles
- Minimal, Generalised and Extensible
- Lightweight and Efficient
- Multilingual and Translation support
- Contextualisable and Personalisable
Discover the Question Bank Digital Infrastructure available on Sunbird using links below. Let’s reimagine learning!