OpenSABER is an open source software project that aims to help organisations rapidly build and deploy secure electronic registries. The idea of a Registry is aimed at allowing use of a ‘single source of truth’ for data - it enables controlled access to data, allowing isolated islands of data to ‘open up’ in a reliable fashion, and enable trustworthy transactions. A few key capabilities that OpenSABER enables include:
- Flexible schema definitions that enable dynamic form generation and field changes that propagate systemwide with minimal changes to code
- Support for multiple data types and field validations.
- Open APIs for data access and publishing
- Security - Ability to encrypt / mask chosen fields, at the attribute level, based on configurations
- Support for interlinking of multiple Registries via APIs